Friday, March 14, 2008

Table of Contents


Reflecting


Think, Think and Think Some More
(Critical Thinking Intro)


Paikea's Challenge
(Critical Thinking)


What You See Is Not Always What You Get
(Revision Intro)


The Balance Between Appearance and Identity
(Original)


The Balance Between Appearance and Identity
(Revised)


Can You Hear Me Now?
(Voice and Audience Intro)


Manipulation At Its Best
(Voice and Audience)


The Real Me
(Writer's Choice Intro)


Wants Over Needs
(Writer's Choice)


2 comments:

EvanW said...

I liked how your page is set up, that’s neat. Your reflection letter came out perfect!! You worked very hard on that and the rest of your profile! Your writings reflect who you are as a person and really show your “voice.” Good luck in the future!

DanielleM said...

You did such a fantastic job on your portfolio!! I especially loved your reflective letter as it undeniably illustrates the esscence of who you are. You have such a great voice behind all of your writing pieces; definitely "A" work! :-) I had such a great time getting to know you throughout this class and greatly appreciated your helpful input and suggestions! Thank you! Kudos to you and best of luck in the future!